Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stats!

Stats are the number of visitors to my blog. If my stats are high, then I do competitions and events, but if my stats are low then I just post the cheats and nothing interesting. The thing is, if no one is visiting my blog then who will come to my parties? If loads of people visit then my parties will be quite popular. I've been blogging for a year and a half now, and some blogs get a million views in a month. Overall I have had 6000 and a half. Most of the visits are from family.

When you visit, I only ask for these things:

1.Comment on my most recent post.
2. Follow the blog.
3. Tell you friends about it. (Be positive, not negative.)

I desperately want more people to come!

~Smallpengi12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, use rude words or spam. Any comments like that will be deleted.