Friday, December 31, 2010

I am joining acp!

After problems with my army, I am joining acp. I am putting a banner on my blog to advertise it and I am hoping they will add me soon. They are having problems with acptr at the moment which is their boot camp so please join!
Here's what you do:
  • Go to http://www.acparmyofclubpenguin.wordpress.com/
  • Go to the join acp page.
  • It will tell you the information you need to give them and you give it to them by commenting. (Don't worry, no email adresses or passwords for Club Penguin. Just your Club Penguin username, have you been in other army etc.)
  • Go to http://www.acpbootcamp.wordpress.com/
  • Join it the same way as you did with acp. It might ask for slightly different information though. But still no passwords or email adresses and other private things.
  • Acp and acptr will soon add you and then you need to chat with them to get updates, train, recruit, anything they need you to do.
Acp is the biggest and strongest army in Club Penguin. They are in desperate need of recruits because they want to stay the biggest and strongest army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, use rude words or spam. Any comments like that will be deleted.