Friday, February 25, 2011

New stuff!

OK, first for the newspaper. There aren't any secrets so I have no need for pictures, although I'd just like to say that because of all the talk about wigs I think the wig catalogue may come back one day.

Now, system defender:

Klutsy is back! He thought Herbert's computer was a game! Rookie learned to speak crab language!!?
Luckily, this level is quite easy. Phew, I thought they were actually going to make us work for a second there. Lucky.

The pins!

The green puffle pin is in the Dojo and the black puffle pin is in the recycling plant. I think that Club Penguin are getting a little big upset because no one visits the recycling plant anymore. :(

Maybe we'll have a party there one day?
I'll think about it...

~smallpengi12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, use rude words or spam. Any comments like that will be deleted.