Monday, May 02, 2011

Just a random post

Well, this is going to be a big, long random post just about what's been going in recently.

---------------------------------------

In Club Penguin:

I read somewhere that up to 100 people leave Club Penguin every day because they're glitches are getting so bad that you can barely play it anymore. But, Club Penguin are getting fewer and fewer glitches each day.

Club Penguin is starting on a new game, and has recently started adding new servers. Which means that they could be getting a lot more popular!

Recently Club Penguin raised a lot of money for charity in their coins for change scheme, which linked into their Earth Day party.

-----------------------------------------------

In this blog:

I have been changing the header a lot, and I'm so unsure that I may just do a header competition. So keep an eye out...!

In April, I had 550 visits to this blog, so I'm having a 550 Looks party. It will be a scuba party so be prepared for underwater activities! More information coming soon...

I'm trying to decide on a good template. It's hard to decide which one suits the blog! Also, I'm just going to stick with a plain background until I find something better.

And finally:






What do you think?

Comment now!

~Smallpengi12



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear, use rude words or spam. Any comments like that will be deleted.